PlusSpec - The software that is changing the industry.
PlusSpec is a new building, design, planning and estimating tool that brings together the power of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), Estimation, 3D Modeling, 2D planning, (BIM )Building Information Modelling(BIM)and Virtual Design Construction into one easy to use package.
So what does this mean? It means that every part of your drawing can be quantified and estimated…in real time! Enabling all involved in the project to see in the 3D world exactly what is to be built. Allowing them to make amendments before work commences can save precious time and eliminate costly changes during construction. So, not only will PlusSpec produce a comprehensive 3D model that you can present to and discuss with your clients/builders/suppliers prior to job start, but beneath the surface lie the immense benefits that once your drawing is completed so is your quote.
As PlusSpec gives you a complete material takeoff broken down in each section and order of build it also associates a building timeline. Use it once and you will never go back to the old way of quoting again.
PlusSpec has a heck of a lot of power and many more usable functions, at a cost that is affordable to all.including 3D drawing, Virtual Design Construction (VDC), 2D drafting through the use of Layout, as well as a new feature of a complete material takeoff for anything you draw. The use of BIM is what makes this possible, BIM / VDC in the construction industry is clearly on the rise and with Plusspec and Rubysketch will soon become the industry standard.We believe this and as Plusspec plugs straight into Sketchup, meaning it is so easy to use that anyone can pick up the software watch the online tutorials and be drawing house plans within a matter of hours. It really is that simple.
In the past BIM has been the realm of big builders and architects. But with the introduction of PlusSpec it really is BIM for the masses. PlusSpec is the innovation the industry has been crying out for, it is simple to use and easy to learn.
Imagine the possibility of being able to make changes to your project in the 3D world show your clients, suppliers and builders/tradesmen exactly what they are building making client consultation and instruction a breeze and at the same time your estimation work is being done. PlusSpec models are fully parametric, meaning they can be changed as you go, no more starting from scratch if you require major changes These features alone will save your business both time and money, meaning a great return on investment from the get go.
Below are some dot points that are relevant to PlusSpec
- Produce faster more accurate estimates and material quantities = lower costs
- Reduce Waste = lower overheads (in building $1 of every $3 is spent on waste globally)
- Create insight for managing projects= more economical less environmental impact.
- More efficient use of materials = greater sustainability
- 3D models eliminate design faults = better facility management
- Full use of material takeoffs at any time = better collaboration with suppliers
- Accurate estimation at the touch of a button = better time management
- 3D walk through = better communications with clients
- Interaction with google maps = produce designs on the client’s property
- Interaction with google sketchup = everything is governed only by imagination
- Add a door and get door handles,door stops, hinges, even screws for the hinges.
- Construction Software Australia now offers a complete training package with every sale of PlusSpec. That right we offer FREE training webinars every month meaning that all your training is taken care of without even leaving your office or home.
Put simply virtual design construction (VDC) and Building Information Modelling (BIM) are simply the way of the future. Its is a faster, simpler and more accurate way to plan and execute your job. The beauty is that the future is available now it’s called PlusSpec and it will change the way you build forever.
PlusSpec + free online training is now available on a $990 yearly subscription from Construction Software Australia. Click here to purchase your copy of PlusSpec today!